Frequently Asked Questions
Media Travel provides specialist travel management services for bands, artists and celebrities in the fields of music, events, sport and entertainment. Our team works with tour managers and agents to arrange the travel and accommodation for tours, festivals, conferences and events. Click here to find out more about what we do.
We provide an out-of-hours emergency service for a last-minute delay or a change of plan. Every client will be provided with contact details for their designated account manager, who is available round the clock in case of emergency.
A last minute change of plan doesn't worry us. We know the industry, and we know that things change. We'll cope!
Our services are totally tailored to the needs of the individual client. We understand how hectic large events can be so we can provide resources to assist with activities such as room reservations and check-in.
We work closely with our network of partner hotels, airlines, chauffeurs, car hire firms, ferry companies and rail operators. Click here to see a list of our preferred partners.
We have arranged travel for enduring superstars such as the Spice Girls and George Michael, contemporary bands and artists such as The Strokes and Pixie Lott, comedians like Russell Howard and Al Murray and global brands such as Bacardi, Havana Club and Miller Genuine Draft. Click here to see a full list of our clients.
We provide specialist travel management services for bands, artists and celebrities in the fields of music, events, public relations and marketing, sport and entertainment. Click here for further information about the industries we work with.
We are used to dealing with the needs of band tour managers, agents, event planners and the demands of their celebrity clients. Our team of travel specialists treat all information as confidential.
We will work with you combining our specialist travel knowledge and expertise with your business requirements, to ensure you get the best possible travel solutions. Our first-class service includes:
• Dedicated Account Manager who will take care of all supplier negotiations on your behalf
• Out of hours emergency service. You will be provided with an out of hours telephone number for your designated account manager, who will be available 24/7 in case of emergency
• Online Booking Tool linked directly into our Global Distribution System (GDS) which will not only enable you to control to where, what and how your travel is booked but can also provide you with management information tracking your travel patterns & expenditure
• Help to set up and maintain your corporate travel policy
• Varied fees to suit your need, either Management Fee or Transaction Fee
• Significant savings on your travel budget
• Worldwide group air fares from 7 persons upwards
• Flexible payment solutions to meet your business needs
- Media_Travel: @STN_Airport #Stansted open and operating as normal despite escorted landing of #PIA aircraft
- Media_Travel: #Heathrow North runway closed, South runway re-opened. Cancellations & disruption today - check with your airline prior to travelling.
- Media_Travel: #Heathrow runways closed this morning due to plane lose of engine on take off. More info to follow.
- Media_Travel: Geat to see Nika Racing take their 2nd win of the year with @MichelNykjaer in Salzburg! Huge congrats! #WTCC http://t.co/Aeto4ht6ht